The Forgiveness Foundation offers individuals and groups a variety of time-saving ways of defusing the past by removing festering memories of others and also guilt and “shameful deeds” committed but never cleaned up. Aggression, rage, depression and most other woes that plague us have, as their source, errors from the past which have never been forgiven.
Learn and experience a powerful method that helps deep forgiveness to occur. We utilize a comprehensive approach – incorporating psychological, sociological, educational and other aspects. Give this important gift to yourself and others close to you.
Examples of possible workshop and trainings that Dr. Jim has presented:
HOW TO FORGIVE WHEN YOU CAN’T: FREE YOUR HEART & MIND – Semester course done at Duke University
1) Refusing to forgive hurts you. But sometimes you just don’t know how. This class can help. It presents a proven sequence of powerful forgiveness techniques that can heal a lifetime of resentment, grudges, regret, guilt and self-blame. Deeply useful for anyone dealing with trauma, tragedy, PTSD and abuse—as well as the professionals who help people cope with such issues—it teaches how to forgive others as well as yourself…and move onto a more peaceful, joyful life.
2) Have you ever been hurt by someone? Or upset about a traumatic event? Or angry that someone or something was taken from you? These significant losses can affect our mental and physical well-being. How do we release ourselves from such upsets? It is through forgiveness and can be independent of any religious practices.
Remember, Forgiving is not a sign of weakness, submission, or setting up to be hurt again. It is for freeing and healing yourself . Research has shown connections between forgiveness and physical and mental health, with evidence that it plays a key role in the health of families, communities, and nations.
DEALING WITH BETRAYAL! -HELP FOR HEALING AND GAINING INNER PEACE done in Wichita KS and Tallahassee
Betrayal destroys. It ruins marriages, families, careers, organizations, and churches. It’s the soil for emotional upheaval and grows seeds of mistrust that are very difficult to get past. You will learn ways to cope and heal. Methods from research in conflict resolution, brain studies, stress management, forgiveness and mindfulness all assist in the process and will be addressed and done.
DEALING WITH BETRAYAL Workshop June 9th free lunch and childcare
May 27, 2018 by Dr. Jim Dincalci
SELF-FORGIVENESS WORKSHOP: HEAL YOUR HEART OF REGRET, BLAME AND GUILT done at Chan buddhist center and Good Samaritan Methodist church.
good sam mar 3 flyer
THE RESENTMENT, GRUDGE & GUILT‐FREE LIFE: DEALING WITH STRESS EFFECTIVELY, offered in Tallahassee 2017.
Go to this link for more information: http://forgivenessfoundation.org/march-18-2017-workshop-the-resentment-grudge-guilt%E2%80%90free-life-dealing-with-stress-effectively/
Click here for the info: Lichgate class Mar 2017 promo
THE RESENTMENT, GRUDGE & GUILT‐FREE LIFE: HEALING THE PAST
semester course at Florida Sate University w/ flyer
Please click on poster to enlarge it
WHY FORGIVING IS SO DIFFICULT.
Join us to learn about:
• the many blocks and barriers to forgiving that are in our culture and our mind.
• the types of forgiving and their effectiveness
• good methods to help in forgiving.
HOW TO FORGIVE BETRAYAL.
LIVING WITH PEACE & JOY: CLEANING YOUR HEART & MIND
• Do you feel guilty, devastated or hurting?
• Is your turbulent mind overwhelming you?
• Do you need peace in your heart?
In this workshop you will learn how to:
• Free yourself of anger, hurts and resentment.
• Deal with the ideas that prevent forgiving. Control the turmoil of your mind.
• Be happier every day!
SOCIAL ACTION AND FORGIVENESS addressing the questions of:
How do social action and forgiveness fit together? What are the social taboos that make forgiving in many instances forbidden? Why is forgiving so difficult? And how do you to make it easier? (Done at All Souls Church, Unitarian Universalist, A racially diverse spiritual community in Durham, NC)
TEACHING HOW TO FORGIVE
GAINING PEACE THROUGH FORGIVING DIFFICULT SITUATIONS
TEACHING CHILDREN HOW TO FORGIVE
are classes that were offered by Dr. Dincalci in California before 2006 at
- Sonoma State University
- California State University – Fresno
- California State University – Hayward
- University of the Pacific
- City College of San Francisco
- College of Marin
GAIN PEACE OF MIND AND HEART THROUGH MEDITATION – Santa Rosa Community College.